This teacher guide is for trainers and assessors of the unit BSBMED303B: Maintain Patient Records. This unit is an elective unit in BSB31107: Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical). This nationally recognised unit is part of the Business Services Training Package.
This teacher guide corresponds to the matching learner guide. The learner guide introduces students to the medical environment. It provides relevant information, practical scenarios, and industry information for the support of student learning.
The teacher guide (with assessment component) contains:
- Extensive session plans
- Final assessment which is holistic, with suggested solutions
- Answers to all learner guide activities
- Four revisions sheets with answers, which can be used as part of student feedback and/or assessment
- Mapping of competencies for learner guide and assessments, which will reduce the workload involved with mapping of resources with the requirements of teaching nationally recognised training
- Templates for assessment front cover, assessment plan, record of activities completed from learner guide, record of competency, and employability skills stocktake for the unit.
These resources are available as electronic downloads or hardcopy resources.